Please read this section carefully!
It sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use this web site. Please note: inclusion on the Site does not constitute an endorsement of service quality by the Pavilion Publishing and Media Ltd.
In these terms and conditions ‘we’ / ‘us’ means Pavilion Publishing and Media Ltd.
Use of web site on these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to users of the Rehab Online website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, cease use of the Site immediately.
- You may print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions. They are a legal agreement between us and you, and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our discretion by changing them on the Site. When substantive changes to these terms and conditions are made, users will be made aware of these when they next visit the site.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer
- We do our best to ensure all information on the Site is accurate. However, we make no representations that information is accurate and up to date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information.
- We accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to it and its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- You should independently verify any information before relying upon it.
- If you find any inaccurate information on the Site please do let us know by emailing [email protected] Where we concur that the information on the site is incorrect, we will correct it as soon as practicable. You should ensure information you send to us is accurate and does not breach anyone else’s rights such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or in is in any way illegal.
- Inclusion of a service provider’s details on Rehab Online does not constitute an endorsement by the us of the quality of services provided.
- The Site contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, graphics and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright law. We own copyright and/or database right in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- You may download information from the Site for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- “Rehab Online” and the logos on this site are trade marks belonging to us. You may not use those names or logos without our consent.
We provide hypertext links to other sites which are operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving our Site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
- All links from this website are selected using our links policy. Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
- You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages must load into the user’s entire window. You must not use the Rehab Online logo to link to our site without prior permission.
- We provide information on parts of this Site free of any access charge. The free information provided on the Site is provided on the basis of no liability for the information given. In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site.
- Subject as provided below, all terms which might otherwise be implied by law are excluded to the extent possible.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded.
- We are a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or such other distributors and not of us. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site.
- The information on the Site is not intended to address your particular requirements. Such information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice, related to your specific needs.
If you make an arrangement with anyone named or connection with the Site this is at your sole risk.
- We make every effort to ensure that the site is available 24/7, but may need to effect a technical upgrade or correction, or because the system itself has failed for whatever reason, outside our control. Access to the site is also dependent upon service provision from an internet hosting service, and we can not be held liable for non-availability due to technical problems with third parties. We have no liability for any user’s inability at any time to access the site.
Barring from the Site
We reserve the right to bar users from the Site, on a permanent or temporary basis at our discretion. We shall make all reasonable efforts to notify such users, who upon notification must not then attempt to use the Site under any other name or through any other user.
Legal jurisdiction and dispute resolution
- English law shall apply to these terms and conditions, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the Site or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these terms and conditions by email and confirmed by post.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting a variation on the Site.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
@ Pavilion Publishing and Media 2024
All rights reserved.
The material on this Site is protected by copyright and/or database right throughout the world and is owned by Pavilion Publishing and Media.
You may read, print and download it for private use.
Further information on these terms and conditions or any queries on them can be obtained from:
Rehab Online c/o Blue Sky Offices, 25 Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 5FF.
These terms and conditions were published on 01-Apri-2020 and replace with immediate effect all previous terms and conditions.